We are looking for a Student Assistant to join Radiometer as soon as possible. As a part of Global Supply Chain Planning you will join a team of three Sales & Operations Planners, which reference to the Director of Global Supply Chain. The department is working with the implementation of S&OP in Radiometer's production, including the responsibility for volume forecasts and global inventory control.
Additionally, the Sales & Operations Planning process includes the development of capacity models and input for decisions on capacity investments. Your role will be to support the team in weekly reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
Your responsibilities and tasks will among others include:
- Support weekly inventory reporting to production planners in Denmark, Finland and Poland
- Define and build standard reports for GSC Planning
- Document processes and user manuals
- Extract data from systems and perform analysis
- Standard reporting to GSC management
- Ad hoc & project tasks in general
On average the job will be for 15 hours a week. Naturally, we are flexible with working hours in relation to your schedule, examns, etc.
"Constructive Diversity" is one of our core values, and we believe that human diversity creates a dynamic and creative environment. Therefore, we encourage diversity through our recruitment process. However, we believe that the following formal qualifications will improve your chances of success:
- You are studying for a bachelor/master's degree with interest or specialization within Supply Chain Management
- Understanding of cross-functional problems the supply chain
- Knowledge of planning methods and supporting tools for analysis
- Interest and understanding for working in Excel - knowledge of VBA is an advantage
- Ability to maintain deadlines
Application deadline is May 31, 2017
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates apply. Start the application process as soon as possible by pressing "Apply Online" and follow the guidelines on our corporate career site. Please attach your CV and other relevant documents, and bring diplomas if invited for an interview. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please contact Sales & Operations Planner Claes Bjerre Gunvig at +45 42 60 10 52.
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link: Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.