Do you have an interest in Sales and Marketing, and want a student job which is relevant for your studies? If so, you have the opportunity to work in ROCKDELTA a company in the ROCKWOOL GROUP with headquarters in Hedehusene.
As a Student Assistant in ROCKDELTA you will get a chance to work with back-office marketing and sales activities. This means working alongside marketing and sales professionals taking part in the tasks within the function with your colleagues.
- Maintain web sites
- Update technical and marketing material
- Support marketing related dealer activities (ad's, exhibition etc.)
- Create field reports (text, photos)
- Research markets/competitors
- Reply on dealer requests (prices, freight, lead-times)
- Prepare orders for customer service
- Control order confirmations and send to customers
- Marketing skills
- Confident with websites and i.e. Google analytics
- High level English skills, written and verbal
- Good level German is an advantage
- High level of energy
- Open to challenges
This position is likely to fit, if you:
- Are in your last year of a bachelor or first year of a masters degree program
- Have relevant work experience, e.g. from a previous student position
- Have a structured approach to issues and tasks
- Takes pride in delivering quality work
- Are able to work 10-12 hours per week split over 2 days
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Sales Consultant Barbara Anstötz at +45 4655 8713. Please apply before 31 May 2017 using the link below.
Interviews are held as applications are received.