To be considered for this unique opportunity to learn on job and apply the learned practices in an international organization, you must be able to demonstrate or possess the following:
- A Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant experience/knowledge in a design and manufacture environment
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of mechanical engineering principles
- Good knowledge of the CAD software (Siemens NX will be preferred)
- Sound drafting standards experience and a good knowledge and application of functions within CAD, as well as experience with developing / modifying drawings, sketches etc.
- The ability to work well within a team and a positive attitude to your work.
- Strong work ethic with a hands-on approach
Main tasks / activities
- Prototype design, development and modifications
- Support validation and change management
- Compile technical documentation as per Danfoss quality standards
- Work in liaison with sales to handle the customer enquiries on a continuous basis. And check if the customer enquiries are feasible to produce within a desired timeline.
- Participate in the cross functional department meetings while reviewing customer enquiries
- Supports the organization with gained product knowledge while working with Danfoss
- Develop new designs and maintain existing product portfolio
- Contribute with ideas for new technology and product development projects
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.
Job Area: Research & Development
Type of Position: Internship