Would you like the opportunity to stretch and expand your skills, and be part of shaping the future of the European energy market?
Currently we are looking for a talented Trading Analyst for our Cross Border Team. The right candidate for this position has a winning attitude and is not afraid to take responsibility. Moreover, we expect you to be an experienced user of Python, VBA, R or similar.
As a Trading Analyst, you will have the unique opportunity to use your acquired analytical skills. After a thorough introduction to our overall business model, you will quickly take on responsibility within the team. The learning opportunities are vast, as we want our people to understand the entire value chain. In the long-term perspective, you will acquire highly analytical skills, and at the same time gain a holistic understanding of the value chain and the environment in which we operate.
Your primary tasks are to identify, build and maintain business tools for optimization of our daily work. Furthermore, we expect you to help and support the Cross Border team in the development of automated trading strategies.
- Develop tools and models to ensure future growth for Cross Border Trading
- Optimize internal as well as external processes in Cross Border
- Responsibility for bidding strategies, hedging and optimizing Monthly as well as Yearly Capacity Auctions
- Manage and optimize new trading strategies
- Contribute to the pipeline of automated trading ideas
- Contribute proactively to the general business development
We expect that you:
- have at least 2 years’ experience from a similar position
- hold a relevant education within Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar
- have solid experience with Excel and VBA programming
- preferably have experience with ‘R’ (or other programming languages)
- have a good command of English both written and verbal
- can keep a cool head in hectic situations
- work closely with the Traders
- are proactive in your analysis and communication with the Traders
We expect that you:
- are diligent and efficient
- are independent and dynamic
- challenging the status quo
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- thrive in an international environment
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- live the dc values
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a job where no two days are the same
- office in the heart of Aarhus
- a company committed to creating value
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers