Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 10.6 million clients and 31,600 employees. NAM has 688 employees and manages close to EUR 220 billion of assets for institutional, wholesales and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
NAM has headquartered Institutional and Wholesales Distribution (IWD) in Luxembourg. NAM has a global business model and markets its products to professional and private investors, as well as to financial intermediaries, in Europe (Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK), Asia (Singapore) and Latin America (Brazil, Chile).
We are now offering an Internship in the RFP team (part of IWD Product Management) (f/m) for a period of 6-9 month starting as soon as possible.
The internship we offer
Based in Luxembourg, you are a member of a multicultural team of around 20 people which is supporting the sales activities of the Institutional and Wholesales Distribution unit. The department is the knowledge and support center for all investment related matters such as markets, products and competition. You are passionate about investment management process, portfolio management, asset management distribution and are self-driven individual acting within a dedicated team. You display a service mindset and have strong focus in sales.
Main tasks in the team are
- Produce RFPs (Request for proposal) for our Institutional &Wholesales Distribution (IWD) Clients.
- Develop and maintain pre-sales marketing documents such as pitch book, monthly update etc. to best support our Salesforce efforts and meet clients’ expectations.
- Establish and maintain good network with Sales, Portfolio Managers, Product Managers and other stakeholders involved in the RFP and Product Marketing process.
- Perform the funds and asset classes’ analysis by making quantitative and qualitative comparison against our competitors.
- Assist in handling any incoming direct requests from clients or Sales in a timely fashion and quality.
The qualifications you need for this internship
- A degree in finance, economics or related studies.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English, Finnish and Swedish; any other language considered as an advantage.
- Genuine interest for investment and asset management.
- Good command of numerical and analytical skills.
- Team player with experience in setting priorities and ensuring timely delivery.
- Perfectly organized and detail oriented.
More information and send application
We offer an inspiring multi-cultural and creative environment with a Nordic touch in a sales driven organization.
You can apply for this internship position, if you are currently studying in the university, or you have finished your studies no more than 4 months ago. The internship is remunerated.
If you find this internship interesting, please submit your Cover Letter and CV in English at latest on 31st August 2017.