Are you a strong problem-solver with a strategic mindset and solid quantitative skills looking to develop your capabilities and advance your career along with your studies? If so, you might be the new Junior Business Developer in the Personal Banking Strategy (PeBS) group in Copenhagen starting as soon as possible.
The position we offer
The PeBS department has the responsibility for the overall business strategy targeting private customers. We design segment strategies including value propositions and advisory/service models while developing analytical and operational tools securing sound profitability and strategic direction of the Personal Banking business. As a bank, we are in the middle of an exciting transformation to meet the needs of our customers and to remain the best performing relationship bank in the Nordic region.
As Junior Business Developer in PeBS DK, you will be part of a dynamic team collaborating with other departments across the organisation to drive end-to-end solutions in both projects and recurring tasks aiming at delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
We expect you to work 20 hours/week, but are naturally flexible during exam and vacation periods and expect the same in return. You will get a fantastic work experience and be employed on attractive terms among others including employee benefits in the employee bank, health and accident insurance, and pension. Our offices are at Christianshavn at the moment, but we will soon be moving to our new premises next to DR Byen metro.
Your tasks will e.g. include:
- Active part-taking in projects involving business development and strategy implementation targeting our different Personal Banking segments
- Quantitative analysis of customer data and operational and financial performance
- Management presentations, reporting and follow-up
- Ad-hoc tasks assisting the team and managers in PeBS DK
The qualifications you need
We are looking for candidates studying business, economics, management, strategy, or equivalent with at least 2 years left of studies. Candidates should be analytical and self-driven taking initiative and pride in delivering high quality work.
Candidates must fulfil the following:
- Proficient user of MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to communicate in Danish and English on a professional level
- Have a solid academic track record and business acumen
The following would be considered an advantage, but is not required:
- Proven interest and knowledge in financial services as an industry and/or business strategy and development as a discipline
- Familiarity with VBA and SAS
- Relevant experience from other student relevant jobs
- Being top of your class
- Experience with case competitions and problem-solving
More information and send application
We welcome your application. If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Søren Petersen, Head of Segment Consumer Banking at +453055 5039 or Niklas Læssøe Koch, Junior Business Developer at +452946 1450.
Please submit a cover letter, CV, grade transcripts from all academic studies and other relevant documents in English no later than August 20th, 2017 by using our electronic application form. We will be having running interviews, so please make sure to apply as soon as possible.