Work with Market Analysis in a global company: Do you have excellent analytical and Excel skills?
Radiometer’s Market Intelligence unit performs a global market analysis on a yearly basis to get a detailed overview of the market situation on an overall and country level to identify key market trends and prepare strategic initiatives.
Do you want to gain valuable experience in a global headquarter of a Med-Tech company? Would you like to play a vital role in the preparation of the market analysis and data consolidation for the Market Intelligence and Business Development team? Then you could be our new Student Assistant to work 15 hours per week, starting asap.
To be successful, you must be very structured and detail oriented. Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Consolidation of data from subsidiaries and analysis of data (market share, installed base of analyzers, renewal rates, etc.).
- Oversee all facets of data mining and data management in order to proactively deliver market analysis conclusions. This delivery includes creation of structured databases to automate processes, as well as directing the use of statistical models to identify key trends and opportunities.
- Prepare market analyses and market reports for specific countries to define strategic initiatives.
- Support various strategic initiatives from a data perspective.
"Constructive Diversity" is one of our core values, and we believe that human diversity creates a dynamic and creative environment. Therefore, we encourage diversity through our recruitment process. However, we believe that the following formal qualifications will improve your chances of success:
- You are a Master student at a business school (e.g. cand. merc. aud., FIR, EMF, IMM, IB, or similar).
- Fluency in English, oral and written, is required.
- Strong analytical skills, quantitatively as well as qualitatively.
- Experienced user of MS Office, especially Excel, preferably also with good knowledge of other statistical tools, e.g. SPSS, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of database and data mining programs is an advantage.
Taking responsibility and being committed about what you do are essential strengths, as well as being:
- Proactive, self-driving
- Structured and attentive to detail
Application deadline 23. august
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates apply. Start the application process as soon as possible by pressing "Apply Online" and follow the guidelines on our corporate career site. Please attach your CV and other relevant documents, and bring diplomas if invited for an interview. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please contact Manager, Business Development & Market Intelligence, Diana Dodensig at tel. +45 3827 3475.
We help save lives
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that is why we have made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click here!
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.