Do you want to discover use of 3D printing in a growing Danfoss business unit? At Danfoss Industrial Automation, we are looking for an internship student to investigate use of 3D printing in relation to our new customized products. Danfoss Industrial Automation has a wide product portfolio covering pressure and temperature sensors for industrial applications. We take pride in the diversity of our markets, and we have a long tradition of serving demanding industries with customized products. As such, you will join a growing division and be part of a dedicated team with seven colleagues.
In cooperation with Danfoss experts deep dive into 3D printing technologies and related materials.
- How to utilize 3D printing in new customized IA Sensors products?
- Preferred 3D print materials for use in IA Sensor product?
- Analyze 3D print material specifications and compare those with product requirements
- 3D CAD designQualifications
- You are interested in mechanical design, plastic materials and 3D printing
- You are interested in products where mechanic and electronic are combined
- 3D CAD design
- Preferable you have theoretical knowledge with in plastic materials and related processes
- On a personal level you are technical driven, curios and open-mindedFor further information
Please contact Engineering Director, Kasper Kristiansen at mobile: +45 21782692.
Convince us that you are the right profile by submitting a motivated application, your CV and relevant educational transcripts. Submit your application online as soon as possible.
What we expect from you/Candidate profile
You must be a student at Bachelor or Master's level within design-, mechanical-, mechatronic- engineering or similar, and it would be advantageous if your CV documents activities or projects relevant to product development or 3D printing. You are academically curious, a quick learner and you show a passion for 3D printing technologies. We also expect you to be enterprising and interested in working with many different people in an international environment.
The internship is non-salaried, but we offer lunch and will pay your transportation costs. We can also help you with accommodation, if you do not live in the area.
The internship will be a unique opportunity to get valuable work experience in one of the world's leading companies within energy-efficient solutions. You will get the chance to develop your skills within 3D printing, and an internship with Danfoss will provide you with professional sparring and feedback from your personal sponsor.
Job Area: Production & Quality
Type of Position: Internship