Right now we are looking for a fulltime employee to join our dedicated Trade Support Team in Danske Commodities. So do you want to learn about the energy markets and power trading? Then we can now offer the perfect opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate for this position is either a Bachelor within Economics or has an AP Degree in Financial Management. Furthermore, you are ready to join a young team, where teamwork, flexibility and process optimisation are top priorities.
The main objective of the job is to support the Power Trading teams, primarily in regards to deal capturing, requesting of capacities, and scheduling of electricity flows to ensure overall balance in the power grids where we operate. The job includes daily routines, contact with counterparties and exchanges, and development of tools using VBA and SQL programming. You will work in close cooperation with the power traders and your Trade Support colleagues.
You will be part of a passionate team, where flexibility is key priority. We have a problem solving approach to work, and we expect you to work hard and structured to succeed. We are constantly looking for areas to optimise in order to ease the working processes for the traders and ourselves. So if you have an interest for financial markets, process optimisation or logistics a job in Trade Support will be the perfect start of your career!
- scheduling and balancing of electricity trades and flows
- develop and maintain business tools to support operations
- ensure accuracy of data
- help covering the daily shifts from 7:00-23:00 seven days a week
- assist the trading team with various ad hoc assignments
We expect that you:
- have an applicable bachelor or AP Degree
- are logically thinking and mathematically well grounded
- work analytically and structured
- are consistent and display a high level of accuracy
- are reliable and quality conscious
- have knowledge of Excel
- are fluent in Danish
- have an excellent command of English
- have a winning attitude!
We expect that you:
- are efficient
- are independent, active and flexible
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- are dedicated and take a holistic approach
- see opportunities where others see problems
- live the dc values
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- want to and are able to make a difference within dc
- a structured educational programme for newly graduated students
- on-the-job training in VBA/SQL programming
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- office in the heart of Aarhus
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers